Graphic Design Services : Our Process
What Does Our Creative Process Look Like?
Our focus to capture the vision and passion you have set forth in your business. The more we understand your customer base and industry, the better we will be able to creatively and strategically build your company's brand.
- Getting Started. Have a launch meeting (we call the vision meeting). We discuss the needs of your company from a marketing standpoint. We want to hear from you about your strengths and weaknesses as a business and how a customer may benefit from your company or product.
- Analysis and Recommendations. Once we hear from you and research your industry and company's standing in the market, we determine how to improve your awareness in the market. We recommend areas to focus on and how to plan a process to achieve the goals you are after.
- Creative and Strategic Plan. We map out schedules and project parameters. Each project is set to its own timeline to meet the overall marketing scope and initiatives.
- Design and Creation. Here is where we start the visual process through concepts, collecting content, imagery and building layouts to bring forth the final project. This stage is a very collaborative effort between us and our clients, depending on the involvement you want to have.
- Completion and Implementation. Final steps in our process consist of rounds of changes and approvals to get ready to implement the final project. If that is sending it off to a print vendor or setting it live on the Internet, we take care on these stages to make sure you are satisfied with the completed process.
Interested? How About a Free, no Obligation Consultation.
Allow Serff Creative Group, Inc. to review your business from the perspective of the customer. We may recommend some insight that could help bottom-line. For a free, no obligation consultation, please call us at 303.537.8705 or fill out the information on our contact page.